We take Hydrafacials to the next level!
All our Hydrafacials are at least 5 steps. Most Hydrafacials are only 3 steps!
BABOR brings European skin rejuvenation processes and products to Canada.
We are the manufacturer of top of the line skin care products to promote and detoxify your skin. Why not have a Hydrafacial with us where you can also learn about the products that you can use at home to compliment the skin treatments that we provide.
Healthy anti-aging and acne reduction skin treatments are our specialties. We also are the manufacturer of top of the line skin care products. Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC.
Come in for a visit or call to book your appointment today!
What is a Hydrafacial?
Hydrafacial is an invigorating treatment that cleanses, removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities, hydrates and moisturizes your skin. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types.
Hydrafacial Treatment in Vancouver
Our Base Process starts with DETOXIFY - REHYDRATE - PROTECT
Restore your skin health and your confidence.
Depending on the treatment you order there are more features designed for your type of Hydrafacial!
BABOR's 2 extra steps is why BABOR has the best Hydrafacials in Vancouver!
- Ampoule infusion (based on your skin type)
- Moisturizer Eye Cream
We also make suggestions on products to compliment your Hydrafacial for maximum results.
Benefits of Hydrafacials
If you haven't had a Hydrafacial before you are in for a treat!
There are so many benefits to this fantastic one of a kind facial including:
- Reduced fine lines & wrinkles
- Improved elasticity & firmness
- Skin toning & vibrancy
- Smooth skin texture
- Reduce brown spots or skin spots
- Relieve oily or congested skin
- Cleanse pores and improve skin breathability
Types of Hydrafacials
BABOR offers several specialized Hydrafacials catering to your unique needs.
- Hydrafacials - BABOR Basics
- A 5-Step process that detoxifies rehydrates and protects the skin.
- Treatment time: 60 mins
- Hydrafacials - Advanced Acne Treatment
- A 5-step treatment with extended extractions and blue LED light therapy.
- Treatment time: 50 mins
- Hydrafacials - Advanced Anti-Aging
- A 6-step treatment that detoxifies rehydrates and protects the skin with the added benefit of neuropeptides to dramatically restore the skin.
- Treatment time: 60 mins
- Hydrafacial MD Cellular Regeneration Treatment
- The most advanced anti-aging treatment of its kind. HydraFacial MD treatment with infusion of Growth Factors for cellular and tissue regeneration and restoration of youthful healthy skin.
- Treatment time: 1 hr 20 mins
- How long is the treatment?
- Our Hydrafacials are 60+ minutes and all include suggestions for skincare products that you can bring home to gain added skin treatment benefits based on your specific needs.
- What areas can be treated?
- Face, neck, decollete are common areas for treatments. When booking your appointment please ensure you are clear on what areas will be treated.
- How long does it take to see results?
- Many people see results after just one treatment. The feeling of soft hydrated skin may last up to 5-7 days. Continued treatments are recommended to maintain and receive the best results. Or taking the suggestions from our skincare experts to amplify your skin with popular products will also prolong the effects. It is suggested to have a Hydrafacial once per month for optimal results.
- How does the treatment feel?
- The treatment is painless and feels like a cool paintbrush moving over your face. You may put on makeup right after the treatment and return to your regular activities with no downtime.
- Will Hydrafacials irritate my sensitive skin?
- Hydrafacials are designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the Hydrafacial treatment. Your skincare professional may choose specific treatment serums and
Find out why our Hydrafacials are the best! Visit in person, call, or fill out the form below to book your appointment today! (604) 899-8811